Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
I don't think Porsche will discount a brand new vehicle. But give her a try and let us know. . .
At this point I was relieved to not see any dealer mark ups.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
I asked my SA that I purchased my 958 from in 2011. He gave me a 3% discount back then on a new order, a new model and very few on the lots/streets at the time. He told me they were taking premiums and would give me MSRP for a Macan order. :mad:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got about 2.5% on my Turbo, but it was the 5th car I bought from this dealer. I really doubt you'd get any discount if this is your first Porsche

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
3%!? If you're in Toronto I'll really be pissed. Sales rep assured me even the minuscule discount I got on my S would be unbeatable anywhere around.
Breathe easy, Western Canada...I realize the product is desirable now, but if everyone was to say no to full MSRP it would slant the field over to the buyer. I would never pay MSRP personally, but I realize the rationale in doing so.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.