Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
But I do agree that $55k for the gts is a very good price. I’ve only seen them in that price range with 40K+ miles.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
But I do agree that $55k for the gts is a very good price. I’ve only seen them in that price range with 40K+ miles.
Yes... and that's with CPO. Some of the things I consider "Value" TO ME that was already on the car. Things I had on my list to do anyway: Clear bra with warranty on the front/full hood and ceramic coating. The 2 owners probably scare a lot of people away but once I dug into the details of the ownership with the owner, all apprehension went away.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
@TAPnFLA congratulations on your new silver beauty! It sounds like you are already having fun exploring what she can do.

No you are probably not the only one to name your cars. I never thought to name my cars, but the guy who details my cars have given them names. He calls my red GTS Sheila, and my little S5 Esmeralda.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
Jellybean
Porsche Macan Forum
Thank you for your interest in MacanForum.com. We’re a forum community dedicated to Porsche Macan SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing