Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I'll post mine next spring when there's one in my garage parked next to my Cayman. :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
For me it's still the interior... I plan to spend more time looking at the inside than the outside so I've splurged on full red/black leather :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
For me it's still the interior... I plan to spend more time looking at the inside than the outside so I've splurged on full red/black leather :)

Oh yes while sitting in rush hour stand still traffic the interior keeps you company. I can stare at the red panels for hours no complaints.

White S next to Rhodium Silver S
I'd go for the white over silver. Silver I find is just to bland. :cool:

·
Registered
972 Posts
with model designation delete!
The model designation delete option does not delete the letters of Porsche; the photo just shows a test car that has been totally debadged in an attempt to disguise itself :)

From the german brochure:

Model designation
Elimination of model designation on the rear and for the Macan S Diesel also of "diesel" lettering
on the fenders, front left and right.
Note: The "PORSCHE" lettering on the tail remains

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks. I am aware of that but the pic is still my fav. I think the PORSCHE letters without model would look great in black on jet black too. Just saw that pic and liked it...
: )
The model designation delete option does not delete the letters of Porsche; the photo just shows a test car that has been totally debadged in an attempt to disguise itself :)

From the german brochure:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.