Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Macan Turbo w PP
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found a 2017 Panamera Turbo I have on hold, and seeing if anyone can make a quick sale of current Macan. It's loaded with PCCBs, Burrmester, performance pack, PTV, and in paint to sample Slate Gray. Here is my post with pictures and description. Original MSRP was $136,000. Has 37k miles, and 2.5 years left of CPO warranty. There is also an Ant--laser priority installed in front ($1500 parts value, $1500 install fee) that i will also include for an extra $1000 if wanted, otherwise will remove. This makes it so cops can't laser you and has saved me countless times

$67,000

Reactions: TripleL

·
Registered
37 Posts
****. If only this was available when I was looking. Can you PM me a number?

·
Premium Member
2017 Macan Turbo w PP
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: The_Grumpy_Cat

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well if I was in the market (I’m not - already own a 2018 Turbo PP) I would definitely jump on this. Beautiful Macan - I really love the Slate Gray color and espresso leather. And Burmeister. And PCCB brakes. The list goes on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Incredible deal - GLWS!! Really wish I had the Burnmeister in mine 😂

I might recommend dropping the full spec sheet for any potential buyers to see how much all those options can reallyyy add up and how hard it is to find similar specs.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Put price on bottom of post already

$67000
In Texas you get a big break off the taxes on your new vehicle if you trade it in instead of selling it private party. A lot less hassle too! Just a thought.

Reactions: AlanCHI

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
You could not resist that Panamera :). Congrats in advance !! Someone here ought buy your car . A well kept Turbo PP is hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2017 Macan Turbo w PP
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: yrralis1

·
Premium Member
2017 Macan Turbo w PP
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Still for possible sale