Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Porsche has turned its Mission E into a lifted wagon to bring us the Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo, a concept that just debuted at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.

This four-door, four-seat, all-wheel-drive fully electric crossover is able to charge via an 800-volt fast charger or inductive charging. The panel where PORSCHE is spelled out on the rear of the car lights up and when charging, the E pulsates and the lights do a little dance. The driving range is touted at about 250 miles (400 km) on a full charge and the battery can be charged in just over 15 minutes.
Read more about the Porsche Turned the Mission E into a Lifted Wagon with 600 HP at AutoGuide.com.

· Registered
50 Posts
Hey, it's an electric Macan! (with a little more rear leg room). I want one.

· Registered
2018 Macan S
267 Posts
I'm in love again!! That thing is poetry on wheels!

· Premium Member
109 Posts
I’m not liking all the black plastic fender flairs and the holes on the hood. Can they just not make the original mission E the production version as it is amazing.

Reactions: rtst

· Registered
995 Posts
I’m not liking all the black plastic fender flairs and the holes on the hood. . .
iirc, the rectangular holes (inboard of the headlights) are charging ports, as per an article in the New York Times.
I agree that they look somewhat out of place (why would there be two, other than to balance the appearance) in the otherwise ultra-clean styling -- we'll have to wait and see if they make it into final production

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.