Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
its got a froggy face..what did they do????
Porsche design has its hands tied because of the iconic 911 design. The 911 shape is a timeless design of auto beauty, and all of Porsche's family of cars distinctly show the 911 influence. As long as Porsche follows this 911 formula the public likes the look. But this sucess puts Porsche in the quandary of how do they depart from this 911 look for a car that is radically engineered in a new way and they think requires a radical look? The front of the car is a bad attempt to answer this question.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I don’t understand how this is a replacement for the Macan?

It’s clearly a sedan like the Tesla S, and only appears to be slightly shorter than the Panamera.

The Macan is a small SUV.

Totally different vehicles.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don’t understand how this is a replacement for the Macan?

It’s clearly a sedan like the Tesla S, and only appears to be slightly shorter than the Panamera.

The Macan is a small SUV.

Totally different vehicles.

Yes, definitely seems much more Panamera than Macan.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am happy to see the lights changed back to something closer to the Mission E. I hope this holds true.

Still, wish it was exactly like the ME front end. For me, the ME seems more aligned with the P-car DNA.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am happy to see the lights changed back to something closer to the Mission E. I hope this holds true.

Still, wish it was exactly like the ME front end. For me, the ME seems more aligned with the P-car DNA.

They were always like that - they just had camo shields over them. Here's a spy shot with the camo photoshopped off:
B2A67EA0-8B5F-46E4-8B86-5BABA36A90EA-1162-0000008E9DF04DE0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I was over at the dealership yesterday getting a new tire. :( I talked to my sales agent and he told me that he already has a lot of buyers who have put down deposits . . . sight unseen. It's going to be a popular car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts