Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,781 Posts
I'm not in Australia but I received a letter saying I'm getting a new low pressure fuel line.
Thank goodness. I, for one, am tired of high-pressure tactics.;)

· Registered
149 Posts
Goodies from Porsche Canada

:D;)In Toronto, I just received a FedEx package:
1) a paper weight with my VIN #
2) a Cert of Authenticity (Who said this is not a real Porsche?)
3) The Porsche Principle Book (I'm sure my brain is further flushed and washed)
4) Petro Canada 10 cent off on 500 Litre of Fuel

Attachments

· Registered
23 Posts
I know in the scheme of things these "gifts" are a very small consideration compared with the overall price of the Macan.

But goshdarn (a little Americanism there) it's the little things that make all the difference.

Can you imagine your local Toyota or Kia dealer doing the same? :eek:

· Registered
26 Posts
A couple of books (can't remember their names), Macan paper weight, Owner/VIN paper weight, floor mats, boot liner, 12volt cooler/bag. I think that's all.

· Registered
50 Posts
Marco is your man and is awesome.....next time you see him let him know Rod says hi ;)

Agreed. I got my Cayman off him last year and now on brink of GTS.

He's very good - dare I say best I've experienced in my years of buying cars from various dealerships & brands!

· Registered
285 Posts
Received this Gentian Blue card holder from Porsche the week before my 2023 GTS arrived:
I just got one today. I have a '23 Gentian Blue Macan S on order. My car isn't expected to arrive for another month and a half.

I also have a '23 Cayenne that was ordered a couple weeks later (but might end up on the same ship) - wondering if I'll get another card holder for that one too?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts