Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
I received a 356 in a gift box that needed to be assembled

It was sent about 6-8 weeks after ordering and paying a deposit.

Reactions: dpreese

· Registered
2,828 Posts
Also received the model car, a Macan book and after I received my Macan I got a cool paperweight with the Porsche badge and my name and VIN on it.

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Best gift from my dealer was 5% off MSRP back in November 2014. I also received the Porsche books ,key chains,pens, factory certificate of authenticity.

Reactions: Llarry

· Registered
221 Posts
Porsche do know how to take care of their clients.....reminds me of the old days with BMW.
I guess it is easier then Porsche don't sell 101 different models and chasing lots of sales, they leave that for their Audi and VW divisions ;)

· Registered
1,309 Posts
@rtassone . Why have you started 2 identical threads in the Aus sub forum??

Reactions: ABusLux

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Morning Rodgers..

Marco is the SA I have been 'annoying'....originally orders a spec'd up S....then changed literally 7 days later following the GTS release to a revised GTS spec.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ PygmyOctopus...Yes I noticed that...was not a deliberate act.

blame Microsoft 'Internetcrasher' (aka Explorer). It had a 'fit' as I posted the original thread. It didn't show up on the forum so I re-posted...and 'hey viola' a duplicate.

· Registered
659 Posts
I also got the 356 model car in the post after a few months, following my order. I got lots of small stuff when collecting the car. Then i received the paperweight a while after delivery. Reading the previous posts above, I now understand that it is a paperweight, since I have never really figured out what it was until just now. But it was a nice gesture.

· Registered
665 Posts
I got the 356 model car, about 6 weeks after paying deposit.

On collection day, I got a free rubber boot liner, red and black leather P-crest key ring and set of 4 P-crest tumblers.

I ordered from PCM.

Reactions: SCZRN

· Premium Member
595 Posts
After I wrote my dealer a check, all I got was a new Macan Turbo with a full tank of gas

· Registered
39 Posts
I didn't believe floor mats were standard on the S model but got them on the way out. Also a red leather key chain from the dealer, couple of granola bars and a nice warm cup of cappucino.

Now I know where to go if I am in the area and I am hungry or tired. Quick fixings on the house!

· Registered
1,781 Posts
After I wrote my dealer a check, all I got was a new Macan Turbo with a full tank of gas
And years of heart-pounding driving.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts