Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have also copied and pasted Porsche's video descriptions below.

Create a compact SUV? No, we'd rather think outside the box. We've created what we always create: a sports car. Five doors, five seats and yet intimate with the road; boasting plenty of space for hobbies, leisure and sport. But no room for compromise. Compact, concentrated and intensive, but still powerful. More information on The new Porsche Macan. Life, intensified.
*Combined fuel consumption in accordance with EU 6: 9.2 - 6.1 l/100km, CO2 emission 216 -159 g/km

From the first components to the finished Macan, the latest member of the Porsche family is made in Leipzig. In accordance with advanced principles of modular manufacturing. Get behind the scenes in this clip.

·
Registered
802 Posts
This is AWESOME!!!!!! An engineer's dream :) Going to show this video to my sons, both are engineering students (electrical, mechanical).

Reactions: remgb

·
Premium Member
7,202 Posts
Hmmm, not even one black auto worker? Very unlike Detroit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Do we think someone is going to be fired for making this video? Doesn't look very Porsche-official to me. :)

Awesome video!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
That was sweet. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
The proving grounds video pointed to by @TXCanuck , shows how Porsche tests suspensions of new cars... You can see AS and non-AS models tested as well... (Updated original post with this as well)

Curious how much of the production process folks that did ED were able to see during factory tour...

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
That's amazing!

Though, someone tell Porsche QC that there's a giant hole on the roof of the white one being dipped! :p

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.