Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
LOL for a second I was thinking how is this guys going to compare a 200 thousand dollar vehicle to a car that costs not even a quarter of the price lol.

But the Urus is a beautiful car, but it's car I don't ever expect to own in this lifetime. The Macan is as luxurious as I can get.

·
Registered
887 Posts
$60-80k? $50k? I'm not sure if you guys are serious, but I'm willing to bet real money that this is NOT going to happen. It would make no sense for VW to have one of its daughter companies all of a sudden go downmarket by a factor of 3-4 compared to their current cheapest model, right in the middle of the Macan market. There may be a Lambo SUV, and maybe it's going to be their cheapest model, but no way it's going for Q5 or even Macan money.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Isn't the Audi S6 engine a V10 Lamborghini one? I would think that will be the extent of their involvement, to do more IMO would dilute that 'brand' way more than a Cayenne or Macan for Porsche.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Guys, the Urus is going to have 600-660HP. It will never be under 100k figures. Never.
The car will be also technically over the edge of what we know now. It has no rea mirrors, as you can see on some images, they are Camaras pointing in the rear and you will have some screens inside the car that will act as Mirrors so you dont need to look outside the main console. The interior, is also very special, they want to make special materials so the car looks like all is from Carbon and Marmol (ofc it wont be real Marmol as that would make the car extremely heavy but you got my point).
So expect this car arrive in 2 years at least and on a 180k-220k range.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
$60-80k? $50k? I'm not sure if you guys are serious, but I'm willing to bet real money that this is NOT going to happen. It would make no sense for VW to have one of its daughter companies all of a sudden go downmarket by a factor of 3-4 compared to their current cheapest model, right in the middle of the Macan market. There may be a Lambo SUV, and maybe it's going to be their cheapest model, but no way it's going for Q5 or even Macan money.
I'm with @Cloudplay , I will also take bets against it being less than US$100K. Easy money in my pocket...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.