Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Wow, 20k, 30k and 40k miles services cost $14k?

That’s nuts! I say it should be less than $3k. Can you go to an Indy shop for the services? Or you’re required to do them at the dealer?

20k = oil change and brake fluid flush, $500
30k = oil change, cabin filter change and spark plug change, $800
40k = 20k plus PDK fluid change, $1200

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok.. I talked to my SA and I need to correct what I stated above. The cost of the plus 3, INCLUDES the other ones. It's not a linear add. So, what I thought was 14K, is only $5200. My bad.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Ok.. I talked to my SA and I need to correct what I stated above. The cost of the plus 3, INCLUDES the other ones. It's not a linear add. So, what I thought was 14K, is only $5200. My bad.
^^^^Excellent UserID.... “The Sausage King of Chicago”.

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
^^^^Excellent UserID.... “The Sausage King of Chicago”.

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the sausage king of Chicagoland was Portillos. The again I'm in Jersey so what would I know.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Wow, 20k, 30k and 40k miles services cost $14k?

That’s nuts! I say it should be less than $3k. Can you go to an Indy shop for the services? Or you’re required to do them at the dealer?

20k = oil change and brake fluid flush, $500
30k = oil change, cabin filter change and spark plug change, $600
40k = 20k plus PDK fluid change, $1200

Read my earlier post, you should be able to cut it in half going to an Indy shop.

·
Super Moderator
1,339 Posts
One is not required to have periodic service performed at the Porsche dealer. Be
sure to retain documentation of the work performed at an independent Porsche shop
in the event a warranty claim needs to be made at some time in the future.

Good luck!

😉

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
BMW has 3 years/36 miles free services.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
So now that the x4m is actually out whadda ya think?
I live in New England, and I mountain bike....so unless BMW offers a trailer hitch and all-season tires on the X4M, I wouldn't be interested.

Too bad though, I really like the X4M comp....

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I live in New England, and I mountain bike....so unless BMW offers a trailer hitch and all-season tires on the X4M, I wouldn't be interested.

Too bad though, I really like the X4M comp....
aftermarket hitch?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
41 - 57 of 57 Posts