Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever wonder why every car commercial shows vehicles doing donuts in the desert? My theory is that all car companies test their vehicles in the UAE. I now have some supporting evidence as well.

Check out this video of the Porsche Macan driving around the city of Dubai (which is in the middle of a large desert.) It is likely a Macan Turbo judging from the exhaust pipes that are doubled on either side. That would mean that this Macan is powered by a 3.6-liter bi-turbo V6, which should spit out about 450 HP.

The back end still seems to be covered up, and they have also been keeping secret in the teaser videos, so I wonder what they are hiding?

·
Registered
247 Posts
what do you mean by the back end being covered up? seems pretty bare to me.

this is a test mule isnt it?
the tail lights mate. If you look close you can tell they're stickers. If you look even closer you can see the actual tail lamps when the Macan is on the brakes. They seem very sleek, much like the tail lamps in our forums banner, top right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.