Porsche Macan Forum banner

Porsche Macan Exterior Color - Ordering or Ordered ...

• Black

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • White

Votes: 96 20.5%
  • Jet Black

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Rhodium Silver

Votes: 48 10.3%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 56 12.0%
  • Agate Grey

Votes: 93 19.9%
  • Mahogany

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Palladium

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Aurum

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Sapphire Blue Metallic

Votes: 33 7.1%
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Today I saw an Agate S driving in a parking lot then checked it out up close when it was parked. 20" SD Wheels. Aluminum Trim. No roof rails. No Pano. Painted blades.

Two thoughts came to my mind right away. Incognito and small. You would never know this was a Porsche unless you are on Macan Forum, or looked up close at the badges. Totally blended in with all the other crossovers. Also was shocked how small it looked, no presence. The SD wheels look small for 20s also. Weird to see a Porsche look this plain. I think Porsche dropped the ball with this color. It's not awful or anything, it's just boring. Anyone still undecided, don't order Agate, especially the way this car was built. Just one man's opinion of course, Agate is actually the most popular color on the color poll, along with white.

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Jr. I ordered white but I for sure don't agree with your assessment of Agate Macans but hey , that's what makes the proverbial horse race . I am sure you won't agree when someone blatantly says the same about your build; whatever that might be . I'm sure it's nice .

By the way regarding the poll; you did add black and Jett black as a total right?

Thanks for sharing your opinion

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
If you add the two blacks that may be # 1 good point. I'm on a mobile app so I can't see the poll results.

I'm sure a lot of people won't like my choices, no worries, it's all personal preference. It's still pretty rare to see Macans in the wild, I'm still not used to the size. They look bigger in pics.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
On my mobile also. You're right; all about personal preferences .

Happy Holidays to you and enjoy your Macan.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
What happened to the Impulse Red on the Poll Options?
Poll threads only allow 10 options so the OP left it off figuring it would be the least selected color it looks like.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.