Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
My current spec comes to $72,120 for an "S". But, I haven't decided if I'll go with the carbon fiber interior, which costs $1,490 compared to $550 for the Walnut interior, and would bump it up by about $1,000.

All the performance stuff adds up quickly.

From my trip to my dealer to put my deposit down it doesn't sound like there is going to be much if any discounting on Macans. In two days since being introduced in LA four were sold ahead of me. And, they might only get four or five a month (they don't know yet) once they begin arriving in April or May (they don't know that yet either). It all sounds like a MSRP situation for this new model due to very high interest and demand.

Gordon

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Agreed, allocations for the initial deliveries are scarce. I wouldn't count on much of a discount from MSRP.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just priced out a Macan Turbo at $104K!!!! Now I'm not likely to purchase at that price but it was just an exercise to see what would happen if i ticked all the boxes I had to have, now I need to go back and figure what can be cut!

the other option is to drop down to the Macan S and save myself 20K....

·
Registered
54 Posts
After going through the configurator i think my Macan will end up costing around $60,000. Just under that actually. I got the Macan S with Infotainment package. Upgraded to leather interior, jet black metallic paint, and nicer rims.

Getting the Turbo is way more expensive! Even with the Macan S it can get pretty pricey. How much are you expecting to pay for your Macan?

·
Registered
351 Posts
My S should also be around 60K - going for the Porsche hubcap/fuel thing; Premium package, AS and PASM, Entry and Drive, Red seat belts, Comfort Lightning.
That actually comes to 58.9 - and just north of 60K, if I choose to go with nice rims or leather interior.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
realistically the more i think about it, the more im thinking about going no options. I mean the Macan Turbo will come with seats a steering wheel, even an engine! what more do i need :D, wifey won't let me get a Cayman she says its too selfish...

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Anyone else getting the AS and/or PASM?
Yes, Air & PASM, Sport Chrono, heated 18-way adaptive seats, heated wheel, and a couple cosmetic options for ours. I have full leather in my Cayman, and as much as I love it, I can't justify the $3k upcharge for the Macan. Especially when the standard seats are the leather/alcantara that looks so sexy in the Cayenne GTS.

Reactions: -=Hot|Ice=-
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.