Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these in the Fall of 2018. But hardly used them that winter because I went to Florida for most of that winter. Went to Florida again last winter, and didn’t bother to mount them. I believe I’m going to go again this year, hence this offer to sell. The tires have about ¼” (8/32”) tread - see photo. The wheels are perfect - no rash, marks, or even dirt. I clean them when they are removed and keep them in carrying bags. These fit all Macan models (Base, S, GTS, and Turbo), and all years (2015 through 2020).

The wheels are Porsche factory Macan take-offs - dual-arm five-spoke lightweight design. They come with TPMS sensors, Porsche emblem center caps/covers, correct stems and caps, and balancing. The tires are Pirelli Scorpions - Porsche “N0” specification - 235/55R19 and 255/50R19.

Porsche gets $4358 for the 4 wheels ($4143 + $215) plus tax. See : Tequipment Accessories Finder - Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

I paid $1163.48 for the tires (from Tire Rack). Total retail $5794.

I took photos of one of the wheels. (The top one) But I guarantee that they are all in the same condition. I’m just too lazy to drag all 4 of them outside and photograph them. The sale, of course, is subject to your inspection.

$2000. Located in Boston. I won’t ship them.

Email [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts