Porsche Macan Forum banner
561 - 580 of 619 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
The versions are in a drop down menu for me...can move between them. I do have not install link or file....

·
Registered
11 Posts
how
If it doesn't show up on the Launch itself, it won't show up on that web site (and vice versa).
Agree, but that seems only true for some. Like Teddis said, he was able to downgrade. So probably for him it might show. I'm mainly curious if the firmware is even there.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Would you only check if it's there? I'm trying to understand why this is and present my findings to support. So they can handle it quicker.
I've checked, it's not there, and I have an active subscription. Teddis is not going to see anything different.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

·
Registered
11 Posts
Spoke to them last night. They are telling me that they're working on 10.8 whatever that means, doesn't make sense to me. I'm trying to get my hands on the Porsche package files 23.82 which can be literally shared by anyone who has them without compromising their device since its just the car make folder that doesn't work unless you actually have the launch tool and already licensed for that product. So.... if I can get it, I'll happily share the files (not stingy at all).

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I see that 23.86 is out. I'll probably download it and see what they "fixed".

Updated - This is rich! Did they try to help me out with a 23.82 version just for me?

Product Font Material property Screenshot Number

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see that 23.86 is out. I'll probably download it and see what they "fixed".

Updated - This is rich! Did they try to help me out with a 23.82 version just for me?

View attachment 246959
I updated earlier today and didn't see an update for Porsche. After reading your reply, ran to get the Launch and checked..... nothing. Still 23.85 on mine, so it must be just you.

What's interesting is, what was new in 23.85 vs 23.82 that they didn't hesitate to rebadge 23.82 as 23.86 for you specifically.

Very interesting how these people work.

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
So is it an English version of .85…….or rebadged .82 ?
That would be odd………

MT 2016

561 - 580 of 619 Posts