Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
6,844 Posts
Why the heck would they put bumper inside? Like it’s going to be reused. Geez.

But try to look on the bright side. Hopefully neither you nor a family member were severely injured. Property can be fixed or replaced.

· Registered
648 Posts
This is why I have uninsured insurance coverage I carry $500,000 to cover me and my car. your insurance company should pickup the tab for the car since she has nothing. this irritates the me to no end, there is a special place In **** for people who pull this crap.

· Registered
14,873 Posts
This is why I have uninsured insurance coverage I carry $500,000 to cover me and my car. your insurance company should pickup the tab for the car since she has nothing. this irritates the me to no end, there is a special place In **** for people who pull this crap.
I also have uninsured motorist. I have 300/300 with 1 million umbrella. I carry this on all three cars in my 20s are used to be under insured. The savings allowed me to buy the next car. I was going along fine with that idea until the one big expense hit in my 30s after that, I decided with Porsches and because of this nature, you really have to have coverage.

· Registered
648 Posts
I also have uninsured motorist. I have 300/300 with 1 million umbrella. I carry this on all three cars in my 20s are used to be under insured. The savings allowed me to buy the next car. I was going along fine with that idea until the one big expense hit in my 30s after that, I decided with Porsches and because of this nature, you really have to have coverage.
I am 500/500, after my Cayman wreck which was hit and run I say the writing on the wall.

· Premium Member
2017 Black Turbo PSE|ACC|Escargot
285 Posts
Uninsured offender has literally no assets and was issued three tickets at the scene.
So sorry you have to deal with this.

There should be mandatory jail time, a lot of it, for this BS. Ridiculous.

Wonder if this is the first time for this offender...

Idaho:
• First offense $75, repeat offense up to $1000
• Suspension in place until driver provides POI
• Up to 6 months in jail for a repeat offense
• SR-22 for 1 year after 1st offense, 3 years for repeat offense

21 - 27 of 27 Posts