Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some are getting close or have already received their 2021 Macan GTS. Just was wondering what the differences are and what the opinions have been so far. Thanks
Jamie

·
Registered
426 Posts
Are you sure folks have actually received a 2021 GTS? The "buzz" is that there is an "epa" hold until 11/6/20.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not at all. I'm just curious because I too have one in the process of being built and am anxious to get a couple sneak peaks.

Thanks
Jamie

·
Registered
603 Posts
I’m still being told of the EPA hold. Mine is on a ship to the US now.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, if you would, keep us informed on yours and any related delays.

Thanks
Jamie

·
Registered
20 Posts
According to my SA my 2021 GTS has arrived at the port in Halifax (I am in Canada) but he got a notice from “transport” that they are extremely backed up... so looking at the end of the month. Not sure what any of that really means.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is this "EPA" hold up on the new models being delivered? Something different than last years model? Government intervening when they shouldn't (oh crap, no political discussions please). Lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
According to my SA my 2021 GTS has arrived at the port in Halifax (I am in Canada) but he got a notice from “transport” that they are extremely backed up... so looking at the end of the month. Not sure what any of that really means.
KotNTW, if your GTS is on the Siem Cicero then it has not yet arrived at Halifax. It's on its way but still in the middle of the Atlantic!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What is this "EPA" hold up on the new models being delivered? Something different than last years model? Government intervening when they shouldn't (oh crap, no political discussions please). Lol
My 2021 is also held up - at the Rhode Island port - due to the emission check. Government holdup, backlog or something Porsche related. Who really knows but inclined to believe the former. The end result is delayed delivery until Nov 6-11.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Car released! Arriving Oct 28th at the dealer in NJ. Hope everyone is getting theirs soon.
Mike was released today and CT dealer is expecting it this week!

Reactions: NJDevil and HymieP
1 - 11 of 11 Posts