Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Macan S on order
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a wait of almost 7 months I finally took delivery of my 2022 S. I'm still getting to know it but it is an amazing car. Very pleased with the ride and handling. Just took a couple of pics when I got it home and the next day it poured, so I hope to get some better ones after a bath.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
After a wait of almost 7 months I finally took delivery of my 2022 S. I'm still getting to know it but it is an amazing car. Very pleased with the ride and handling. Just took a couple of pics when I got it home and the next day it poured, so I hope to get some better ones after a bath.
looks great...Congrats...cannot make out the colour but if it's Night Blue, it's my twin coming this Sept, less the red calipers...

·
Premium Member
2022 Macan S on order
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's Volcano gray. I wasn't sure about the red calipers but in person I like them. The car is pretty dark and they add a nice touch. First thing to do is get rid of those yellow side markers.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It's Volcano gray. I wasn't sure about the red calipers but in person I like them. The car is pretty dark and they add a nice touch. First thing to do is get rid of those yellow side markers.
Someone I work with has a 21 GTS Night Blue and I wanted to be different and more stealthy....100% on the Markers...I have 17 Macan S now and never thought to swap them out...oh well, too late now...Enjoy The Car, its The Best DD ever!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats! She is beautiful! I ordered a volcano gray one and it is still waiting to be produced. You waited 7 months which was very long time!

·
Premium Member
2022 Macan S on order
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the nice replies.
It took longer than anticipated. Order was done in early January and April was the target delivery. Then a ship sank and war broke out. The wait was brutal but it was worth it!

·
Registered
2022 Macan
638 Posts
Congrat, beautiful Macan but I got the same look so I’m biased :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Macan S on order
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrat, beautiful Macan but I got the same look so I’m biased :)
They say there's no accounting for taste, but there are exceptions.

i ordered black, and now your stunning photos make me want to switch to volcano!
congrats!
I've been a big fan of dark gray metallics for years and finally had the chance to get my wish. If Harley had that color when I got mine it would've been a slam dunk. But the black was a close second.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful car! I also waited over 8 months and just picked mine up as well.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Hood

·
Premium Member
2022 Macan S on order
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats! I was leaning towards your color but I've been driving a similar silver for 14 years, so I needed a change. I don't think there is a bad color in the Macan lineup.
I've had mine for about a week and really starting to appreciate how great these are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats! I was leaning towards your color but I've been driving a similar silver for 14 years, so I needed a change. I don't think there is a bad color in the Macan lineup.
I've had mine for about a week and really starting to appreciate how great these are.
I also was ready for a color change. I’ve been driving black for a while. My first Macan was black and my truck is a dark metallic grey so silver spoke to me. Like you said, there really isn’t a bad choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts