Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Glad to see the taillights without stickers even though the picture is of poor quality. I like that the taillights make a line across with the Macan badge. I think that the license plate being on the bumper rather than the hatch is a good move. It gets it more out of the way of the design of the vehicle. Looks like the back seat is none too roomy from these pictures of the interior though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all! If this is the real car i am going to wait until June when it will get released to buy the S version! I have the option to get the BMW 5 facelift or Audi a6 this month but this is what i really want! As Porsche has said, this drives like a sports car not a suv!

·
Registered
247 Posts
this picture is the best for seeing how sporty the Macan is...

its the same car as the Q5 yet look how raked the roofline is.. I wonder what the impact will be on rear headroom? Its much better the plate beeing below on the bumper, if it was on the hatch Macan would of looked nearly identical to the Q5, but I am curious if the plate placement will be the same in NA where we use taller and less wide plates

·
Registered
138 Posts
i don't know about you but i can't say it's the "same car", technically it's the same platform, saying they're the "same cars" just doesn't give both enough credit for what they are. The exterior design alone show how different they are.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i don't know about you but i can't say it's the "same car", technically it's the same platform, saying they're the "same cars" just doesn't give both enough credit for what they are. The exterior design alone show how different they are.
underneath they are the same car. they share power plants and an all wheel drive system... Thats pretty the same in my opinion. Styling is the distinction. Macan does a good job of keeping it sporty, It makes the Q5 look like a brick...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Macan is quite well done. I will admit I had my doubts, thinking Porsche was just going to give us a scaled down Cayenne, very much like Audi did with the Q7 to Q5.

I wonder what Interior options and colors will be like.

@foxyman are you sure about that with the tow bar? Seems like porsche would then need to manufacture 2 sets of rear bumpers and 2 sets of rear lift gates...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.