Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
It's nice, I haven't decided on interior colour yet, I def want a black roof, either beige or black seats for me I think. I know you love the red, I need to see it in the flesh first.
Would love white stitching with the black seats to go with my white Macan.

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately the renders are known to be quite inaccurate with respect to colours. Here is what saddle brown looks like in real life:

Here is another example: beige rendered (left) vs real life (right)

Would love white stitching with the black seats to go with my white Macan.
That would be awesome! I read that for the Cayenne, dealers have access to lots of items not visible on the public configurator, and contrast stitching is amongst those options. So definitely ask your sales rep :)

· Registered
40 Posts
Unfortunately the renders are known to be quite inaccurate with respect to colours. Here is what saddle brown looks like in real life:

Here is another example: beige rendered (left) vs real life (right)

That would be awesome! I read that for the Cayenne, dealers have access to lots of items not visible on the public configurator, and contrast stitching is amongst those options. So definitely ask your sales rep :)
How nice does that chrono clock look in these photos, I think you need to put it back on your options list. I've got to get it, love the look of it and you get make your Macan go faster:)

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How nice does that chrono clock look in these photos, I think you need to put it back on your options list. I've got to get it, love the look of it and you get make your Macan go faster:)
haha I used launch control once on saturday night, good fun :) really, really good fun :D

worth $3671.85? hmmm nah not for me :p

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This looks like cognac colour in the cayenne with nature expresso:D
Yes this is probably cognac - I only found one 'saddle brown' picture on google images, but it matches with all the cognac leather pics so this must be cognac.

Still, nice to fantasise :)

· Registered
782 Posts
chylid, what does it say it is in the german brochure?

· Registered
782 Posts
I'm waiting for better interior leather colors and the lighter exterior blue. waiting, waiting.

· Registered
782 Posts
Anyone have this interior color yet? This is what i'm planning on ordering.
To my knowledge no one has received this color combo in the history of the world. Ive ordered and I will be this first ever to have it, ever.

· Registered
782 Posts
I'm just foolin. I think it's a beautiful interior. I wish there was more brown on the dash but get what can you do. The full saddle brown leather interior should be nice too but I think headliners should be black bc they always get stained. I'm set to get my car sometime in late December and I'll post some pics. If you get yours earlier I hope you do the same. What color exterior are you going with. I'm going with dark blue.

· Registered
81 Posts
Umm...not so much. I have THE first-ever Macan S ordered in Sapphire Blue and Luxor Beige- Matte Black window trim and black blades.....gonna look pretty bad-ass I am thinking...!

ha ha ha

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm just foolin. I think it's a beautiful interior. I wish there was more brown on the dash but get what can you do. The full saddle brown leather interior should be nice too but I think headliners should be black bc they always get stained. I'm set to get my car sometime in late December and I'll post some pics. If you get yours earlier I hope you do the same. What color exterior are you going with. I'm going with dark blue.
Dark blue exterior should look amazing with the saddle brown. Congrats on your order. Can't wait to see pictures. I won't have mine until Spring at the earliest - I plan on going with Jet Black or white with saddle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.