Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had such a great experience at PEC LA! Would highly recommend it!

Basic Specs: base, chalk ext, agate grey int, 19-in Sport wheels, leather package, 14-way seats, tow hitch, roof rack, black logo w model delete, heated & vented seats, and a couple other items.

Prior to the delivery, the only time I had driven a Macan was my brief test drive back when I was car shopping. Having the 90 min driving session at PEC helped get me a lot more comfortable with the car, since we tested its limits (handling, braking, etc) via the different courses. I learned quite a bit about the car.

Also, we had eaten at Restaurant 917 previously and loved it. So we were thrilled to enjoy a meal there again, as part of the delivery experience!

For me, it was worth the extra 3+ weeks or so to pick up my car at PEC LA. It was such a memorable experience overall!

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
Congratulations on the new Macan. I actually went and did the experience over the weekend. I have had my GTS now for over a year and it was really fun to do all the things in the course and not in my car. Chalk is great color too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love me some chalk-- would be my pick if built a 2020.
Thank you! Once I saw the color IRL, I was 100% set on it.

Congratulations on the new Macan. I actually went and did the experience over the weekend. I have had my GTS now for over a year and it was really fun to do all the things in the course and not in my car. Chalk is great color too.
Thank you so much! PEC LA was a great experience! I don't know if I'll ever attempt some of those maneuvers in my own car. It was nice getting a sense of what the car's limit is, finding the sweet spot, etc. especially since I didn't (& still don't - yet) have much experience with one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats Thunder,
Nice pics. Chalk is too cOOl !!
We ordered an Agate Gray interior as well. Your seat pics look light gray (nice)
I am expecting a darker interior color. Are those pics representative of the agate gray color you received?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Thunder,
Nice pics. Chalk is too cOOl !!
We ordered an Agate Gray interior as well. Your seat pics look light gray (nice)
I am expecting a darker interior color. Are those pics representative of the agate gray color you received?
Thank you! I have zero regrets about chalk and agate grey. It's more of a medium greyish-taupe (not light and not dark). The color can look different in different lights, but yes, that is true to agate grey with the car parked outside on a sunny day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts