Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I would expect 1 to 2 hours of labour plus parts. So, expect a couple hundred dollars. I plan on doing it myself, so I’ll provide an account of the time it took me for reference.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just received my Module as well. I incorrectly assumed that that the install would only involve plugging in an existing wiring harness rather than opening up the PCM and adding a module to the board. Definitely beyond my ability. Anyone think that there is a chance that my local dealer would install this for me?
Depends on the dealer, they usually have additional equipment installation centers, but their prices deprive the event makes no sense. I recommend finding a specialized installation center, it will obviously be cheaper.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
@Santirx

When you had isudar installed, did you have to have a microphone installed for Siri to work?
Isudar integrates the factory microphone. Just select OEM or factory microphone in the settings, and you won’t have to install a separate microphone.

I know that the difference between version 1.2 and 2.0 of the board was the improved DSP in the 2.0. Do you know what is the difference between the 2.0 and 3.0?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts