Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have configured a 2022 Macan S but am confused between exterior colors between Papaya and Jet Black Metallic. I know color is a personal choice but am thinking about implication to resale value. Are there usually takers for Papaya color? Which one would you buy if you were buying one?
I currently own a let black metallic 991, and although it is stunning when clean, i would never recommend the color. I also owned a JBM 2017 Macan Turbo, and again would not rec the color. Its just too hard to maintain. I currently have a 22 Macan GTS on order and I am leaning towards Papaya. Less likely Gentian blue. Locks on Oct 20 so I have to decide soon. Black looks great on a Macan, but so does Papaya, and it is a more fun and unique color which I think will make me happy in the long run. RIP Mamba Green, my first choice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I currently own a let black metallic 991, and although it is stunning when clean, i would never recommend the color. I also owned a JBM 2017 Macan Turbo, and again would not rec the color. Its just too hard to maintain. I currently have a 22 Macan GTS on order and I am leaning towards Papaya. Less likely Gentian blue. Locks on Oct 20 so I have to decide soon. Black looks great on a Macan, but so does Papaya, and it is a more fun and unique color which I think will make me happy in the long run. RIP Mamba Green, my first choice.
agree with this
I have a gen 3 GTS in dolomite coming next month
I’ve had volcano grey, black, white, midnight blue and fancied a change. Volcano was prob my fav out of the above but dolomite looks really nice on the GTS from what I’ve seen (with the black accents and wheels)

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Porsche Macan S PNBKA392
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
agree with this
I have a gen 3 GTS in dolomite coming next month
I’ve had volcano grey, black, white, midnight blue and fancied a change. Volcano was prob my fav out of the above but dolomite looks really nice on the GTS from what I’ve seen (with the black accents and wheels)
Nice. How did you like night blue? That's the color I ended up ordering

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have configured a 2022 Macan S but am confused between exterior colors between Papaya and Jet Black Metallic. I know color is a personal choice but am thinking about implication to resale value. Are there usually takers for Papaya color? Which one would you buy if you were buying one?
Hi,
I’m in the same boat but a year ago my dealer had a Panamera GTS in Papaya and it looks incredible!!! If you lease the car it means nothing as you will just return it and will have enjoyed it.
Good luck

21 - 25 of 25 Posts