·
Registered
972 Posts
that is a photo of a cayenne :) just an example of the ambience it creates.*

* background castle sold separately.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For me it's a no brainer, it really opens the car up, when it rains it's just magic.
Living in QLD it gets quite hot up here, my wife has a car with a panoramic roof and the heat is not a problem. Anyway the air con cools it down real fast.
I can't recommend it enough, once you've had one you can't go back :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
If we choice the panoramic roofing system together with the option heated and noise insulated glass option, will the pano glass upgrade at the same time?
On the Cayenne, the option only upgraded the side windows. The main benefit is insulation against extreme temperatures. I'm hoping the standard privacy tinting is enough to keep the temps down, otherwise I'll tint the fronts too.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thanks Chylld, will tinted all windows, if I get the pano, will tinted it too.

How much tint percentage, that's the question?
Australian Macans come with privacy glass so rear and rear side windows are already tinted (to what % I don't know)

Pano roof is also tinted. I'll only do aftermarket tint if heat becomes a problem :)

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Since this is in the Panoramic roof thread, I'll put this out there to avoid any confusion... This reveal is for the 991 Carerra Targa/Targa S models. :)

Reactions: -=Hot|Ice=-

·
Registered
455 Posts
Since this is in the Panoramic roof thread, I'll put this out there to avoid any confusion... This reveal is for the 991 Carerra Targa/Targa S models. :)
The Detroit Auto Show will have the new Targa reveal, AND the Macan will accompany it as well. I intend to be there to see both these models (in the 911 family, the limited edition Targa is my fav).

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
The Detroit Auto Show will have the new Targa reveal, AND the Macan will accompany it as well. I intend to be there to see both these models (in the 911 family, the limited edition Targa is my fav).
if you're able to actually get in a Macan, can you sleuth out the model code? We just need the first three digits off of a Macan-specific part. They used to be obvious on the airbag warning stickers when the sun visors are flipped down. They may be more discrete now...

Edit - the airbag stickers are probably going to be the same as 991 or 981, so that's probably not a good source...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.