Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This may not be too common, with a second one to be in the exact same color. Found it sitting at one of the very new dealers for months. It was built exactly a year ago. I guess by the time it arrived at the dealer it was during the peak of the pandemic and the sales was slowed, that’s why it took so long to find a new home.

It’s a 2020, and as a dealer stock car I find to be a perfect one option-wise, like the clear tail lights, blacked out trim and exhaust, and the must haves like premium plus, sport chrono, 20” satins, LCA etc.

Special thanks to member Bolden to help me secured this car. It’s a dealer to dealer exchange car.

Also, I have a set of 21” factory turbos that I powder coated originally for the trade in, but I guess I don’t need them anymore as I am in love with the 20”s satin finish. If anyone is interested in the 21” set please let me know I am looking to sell.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Welcome to group, and congratulations on your new addition. Your blue is just stunning. I love your photo of both of them sitting side by side.

Have a wonderful time learning about your new one.

Reactions: veritas23 and JRB

·
Registered
165 Posts
I once had 2 red Mercedes in a row and I replaced my wife's 2017 white Cayenne with black door handles with a 2020 white Cayenne with black door handles so not that uncommon. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
94 Posts
My Sapphire Macan just turned 3 last week, and the color is my favorite thing about the car. It really helps highlight the lines of the Macan, Congrats on your new ride!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Me too! Same shade of blue as my first sports car, a '79 RX-7. (y)
@JRB ; I never thought of that. My first sports car was a blue ‘79 RX7 as well, and the colour is indeed close. Fun car to drive, terrible on gas and in the snow as I recall. Macan is much better on both counts!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I didn’t know owners here liked to stick with the same color :)

Anyways, just had the rims temporary blacked out to match the rest to see if I like them or not. May go back to satin if I change my mind later.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Saffire Blue is easily ten miles faster without even turning the key.
The new kid on the block (Mamba Green) might give you a run for your money on which color is faster 😆

Reactions: AlanCHI

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats @JoyZ , thanks for the pics. I've got my first Porsche on order for March delivery in SB so very happy to hear you and others don't tire of it. Enjoy it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts