Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered

Registered
Congrats, it will be worth the wait. Beautiful build combination.
Also, love the house!

Registered
View attachment 230945
View attachment 230948
View attachment 230949
We just picked it up this week. Ordered Feb 4th for late May delivery, and it was here early. Fantastic machine, our first Porsche.馃榾
Looks awesome, have the most fun you can.
Look up the various tip pages out there for the extra things this can do that (my dealer) most people never tell you about.
My favorite is double pump the brake at the lights and a "HOLD" light will pop up, and hold the brakes on until you accelerate again.

Registered
2020 Macan GTS, Sapphire Blue Metallic, AgateGrey/Pebble w Carbon Fiber
Discussion Starter #30
Can鈥檛 be sure, but did you get the clear taillights? Also, love the interior combo, might have gone for the carbon on the steering wheel as well myself...Would love to see more pics!

There鈥檚 the taillights - it鈥檚 a nice clean look.

Registered
Congrats on the new GTS. I have one ordered that was originally supposed to arrive at the dealer in NJ on 5/22, but just found out it was pushed back to 6/5. Not in a huge rush anyway with COVID making driving a rare occurrence, but I am excited to see my build. Enjoy the new car.

Premium Member
Congratulations on your new addition. Your color combinations are just breathtaking.

Registered
2020 Macan GTS, Sapphire Blue Metallic, AgateGrey/Pebble w Carbon Fiber
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks for the compliment, Jellybean. It has exceeded our expectations, which were high to begin with.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts