Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
2018 Macan Sport Edition
Beautiful GTS. Be sure to look up the Vancouver Island Region of PCA for some fun social activities, drives, etc... which are of course on hold until the COVID-19 restrictions are over. Great bunch of folks in that group.

Registered
Gorgeous color combination! I have Pebble/Agate with Volcano Gray, but Sapphire is definitely a cut above. Enjoy!

Registered
Nice looking GTS, congrats on you new ride!

Registered
2020 Macan GTS, Sapphire Blue Metallic, AgateGrey/Pebble w Carbon Fiber
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful GTS. Be sure to look up the Vancouver Island Region of PCA for some fun social activities, drives, etc... which are of course on hold until the COVID-19 restrictions are over. Great bunch of folks in that group.
Will do, thanks

Registered
2020 Macan GTS, Sapphire Blue Metallic, AgateGrey/Pebble w Carbon Fiber
Discussion Starter #14
We need to take our matching Blue Sapphire Macans over Highway 20 to Winthrop. That road was build for them. Mine is a mere Cobbed 'S', but I know the road.
I have a friend with a Harley who has told me what a great drive that is. It鈥檚 on my list to explore some day.

Registered

Premium Member

Registered
2020 Macan GTS
Looks stunning. Love the blue. Love the pebble. That color combo was my first choice but after many sleepless nights went with Chalk and red/black. Hope I don鈥檛 regret it. 馃

Registered
2018 Macan Turbo PP, 2013 911S manual, 1991 C4 Coupe
Looks stunning. Love the blue. Love the pebble. That color combo was my first choice but after many sleepless nights went with Chalk and red/black. Hope I don鈥檛 regret it. 馃
I have a PTS that is similar to chalk and inside red/ black and it is a killer combo. Agreed, also like blue with pebble, can鈥檛 go wrong either way, but the red/ black is a bit more race inspired IMO ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts