Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if any other MacanForum'ites in Charlotte --- and if so if you go to any of the Cars/Coffee or Cars/Cappuccino events.....would be nice to start showing a good Macan presence amidst the 911's.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Just received my car last week from Hendrick Porsche. I have heard about the cars and coffee in charlotte but have not yet attended. Will get there eventually but it is golf season so that takes up alot of my weekends...even though I suck.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Charlotte here but never been to the local cars and coffee. I have a few friends from work who go but they dont drive P cars. Just traded my 911 in for a Macan Turbo. Are they still having it down in Music Factory area?

·
Vendor
134 Posts
Just thought I would revive this in case any other Charlotteans need assistance with their Macans!

Cars and Coffee is currently being held at the Windstream headquarters on Galleria Blvd in South East Charlotte the first Saturday of each month.

We hope to meet some of you there! Or feel free to stop by our shop, there are always a few interesting Porsche models to see.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I hit the one in Charleston/Mt. Pleasant every week weather permitting.

My oldest son lives in Charlotte, perhaps when I visit him I will stop by

·
Registered
106 Posts
Charlotte... or south charlotte to be exact. I bought a 2017 GTS from Hendrick just the other day. Loving it so far, but my favorite part of cars is the social aspect, so I will most certainly be part of the group if we all get together to roll into a C&C some time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any of you guys have a recommendation for a great detailer in Charlotte/ Also looking for a fantastic film/coatings firm.Looking to take delivery soon and thinking about wrapping asap.
TIA...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Any of you guys have a recommendation for a great detailer in Charlotte/ Also looking for a fantastic film/coatings firm.Looking to take delivery soon and thinking about wrapping asap.
TIA...

Tint World on S. Blvd has tinted windows for me and did a great job. Considering them for a clear bra.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks! Ended up going with Foreign Cars over off Tyvola--figured they were wrapping cars way more expensive than what I bought. They did a great job--think they use the same folks as Hendrick FWIW. Aaron from MetroTech was the installer--all in all, pleased. It is seamed on the hood but from what I've read--that's the only way to get the job done. Did you end up purchasing yet, NCMacan?

·
Registered
324 Posts
No I have not. I've been on vacation and will get back on it next week. Great to hear that you are satisfied with the job Foreign Cars did for you. What did you have covered and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
8 Posts
NCMacan, Hood (seamed but did a great job), front bumper and rear cargo area for luggage scratches, painted parts on each side of windshield, bottom panels behind tires, door handles, door edges, space between windshield and pano. Sounds like there isn't much that isn't covered but actually there is! Call Brent in the service dept for a quote--don't call the sales guys!!

FYI--I actually ended up buying from Porsche Perimeter in Atl --good luck!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts