Porsche Macan Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Our CPO car came with the Espresso Natural leather - not sure I would have ordered it myself ($5k in 2015!) but it makes the cabin feel a LOT nicer than our old Q5 Prestige... that being said, I’m a lot more stressed about maintaining the interior now that everything is coated in leather! I used to be a lot more carefree about throwing long Ikea packages or 4x4 posts in the Audi, but now I’m packing rags and blankets around anything that protrudes into the cabin. I’ve got some Gyeon interior leather resin coating coming in the mail, hopefully it helps.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
Our CPO car came with the Espresso Natural leather - not sure I would have ordered it myself ($5k in 2015!) but it makes the cabin feel a LOT nicer than our old Q5 Prestige... that being said, I’m a lot more stressed about maintaining the interior now that everything is coated in leather! I used to be a lot more carefree about throwing long Ikea packages or 4x4 posts in the Audi, but now I’m packing rags and blankets around anything that protrudes into the cabin. I’ve got some Gyeon interior leather resin coating coming in the mail, hopefully it helps.
Thank you.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.