Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ok @RJMcInnis, I actually have a long standing secret I can't keep to myself any longer...

Inside the goodie bag from my dealer, along with all the pointless crap, there was also a strange and very old looking map of the Isle of Skye. And right there on the map amidst the Cuillin Hills was an odd image of a winged Koala Bear breathing fire.

Gripped with wonder and intrigue I packed my wife into the passenger seat of my Macan and we journeyed fearlessly into the North Lands, heading for Skye and the Cuillin Hills, in search of this mythical winged Koala.

Three days and three nights we journeyed to the land of Skye, and finally reaching the foot of the Cuillin Hills we came across a king and queen who lived in a golden castle with their beautiful daughter.

We were tired and we stayed the night in the castle. But that night an ugly ogre captured the beautiful princess and locked her up in his tall, dark tower.
“Help me!”
“Roar!”
The king and queen were very sad. They promised to give us a bag of gold and a knighthood if we rescued the princess.
“Please save our princess!”
“We’ll save the princess!”
However, all the knights in the land also wanted to rescue the princess. We all rode to the tower together as fast as we could.
“Help me!”
“Roar!”
The ugly ogre roared with anger when he saw us and the knights. His roar was so scary that we all rode away as fast as we could.

But one day a friendly winged Koala was flying over the ogre’s tower when he heard the princess cry for help.
“Help me!”
The winged Koala flew down to the tower, took a big fiery breath and blew the ogre far away over the mountains and into the ocean.
“Come with me princess, don’t be scared!”
“Thank you for saving me.”
“My pleasure, princess.”
The winged (and apparently talking) Koala rescued the princess from the tower and gently put her on his cute and fluffy back.
They flew high in the sky.
They flew over the tower and the castle, over the mountains and caves, and out towards the deep blue ocean.

When I learned of this, I packed my wife back into my Macan with a sigh and we drove home. On the journey I reflected that even having a Macan Turbo with all the fancy options didn't make me brave enough to fight an ogre to save a princess...

The End

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Oh I get it. Knights in shining Opti coat don't drive Turbos. No wait. Ogres don't drive Turbos? Ok, koala bears drive them. Aw forget it! I don't like this story and it ain't worth the fight. Wait! That's it! The ogre and ...:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
@figlet108 That is fricking awesome! Now I understand, and totally let you down. And I spent all that time trying to come up with a custom variation for you when you really just wanted dragons. My bad. :crying:

By the way, I'll note, really cool story 'bro, but, ahem, needs more *Dragons*...

·
Registered
103 Posts
@RJMcInnis, finally I am fulfilled and I can sleep at night. Thank you brother. :)
@WHT TGR, hidden meanings eh.... ok, here goes:

The King and Queen represent the arrogance and pomposity of a Porsche driver that expects every one else on the road to bend to their will (e.g. the Knights); the Princess represents the youthful and carefree Freedom to drive fast and reckless without any consequences; the Ogre represents the 'Man' or the Law, that has taken away that freedom and chained it up, even though 'he' has no intention to enjoy the freedom she represents; no one can take back that freedom from the 'Man' because we are all afraid (of losing our license and going to prison); only in our dreams and fantasies (the winged Koala) can we take back the freedom we crave.

Or, the hidden meaning specific to @RJMcInnis: never send in a Macan, (the winged Koala) when really what you wanted was the 911 Turbo (the fire breathing dragon).

The hidden meaning of 'Cool story 'bro, not enough dragons' is: while you may think your life so far (the 'story' of your life) is fabulous and successful and you think you're something special, in reality you don't have nearly enough 911 Turbos (dragons) and so you are in fact an insignificant nothing and may as well not exist...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.