Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
254 Posts
Finalised spec today. Extended leather incl gentian blue stitching,Carbon package interior, 18 way seats, Sunroof, Gloss black package, Heated GT steering wheel, Tinted LED headlights, Adaptive cruise...... now the wait.

View attachment 244568
View attachment 244567
Congrats - nice colour. I am specifying the same colour for my S. Saw a Taycan in that colour and its a beautiful colour. What is your production date ?

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
254 Posts
Awaiting on production date tbc. Have a 992 GT3 also on order in the same colour, again awaiting allocation/production
Wow thats some seriously nice wheels your getting. My SA indicated Nov build for mine, but waiting to see November allocations to see how much they get for the S.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I wish the U.S. Porsche build site would show the pano roof on the GTS pictures....

:(

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Oh wow, that's a gorgeous color! I told the Hubster that I really want to order a car at least once in my lifetime. Haven't done so yet, mostly because we've found inventory cars that fit the bill. Someday, though. It may even be that blue...

Reactions: Shookie

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
314 Posts
Wow, beautiful color, nice choice. Enjoy the new ride when the wait is over...

·
Registered
Current (2020 Boxster & 2020 Macan S) | Ordered (2022 Boxster GTS 4.0 & 2022 Macan GTS)
15 Posts
Congratulations. Awesome colour and spec!

We put in our order on Thursday too—opted for Jan build and April delivery to coincide with the BGTS 4.0 arrival (same colour).

Carrera White, GTS Interior Package (extended leather with carmine red deviated stitching), GT wheels (gloss black) pano roof, tinted LED PDLS+, exterior gloss package + handles, Traffic Jam Assist in ACC, 18 way, heated GT wheels, roof line in race-tex, illuminated door sill in black brushed aluminium.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations. Awesome colour and spec!

We put in our order on Thursday too—opted for Jan build and April delivery to coincide with the BGTS 4.0 arrival (same colour).

Carrera White, GTS Interior Package (extended leather with carmine red deviated stitching), GT wheels (gloss black) pano roof, tinted LED PDLS+, exterior gloss package + handles, Traffic Jam Assist in ACC, 18 way, heated GT wheels, roof line in race-tex, illuminated door sill in black brushed aluminium.

View attachment 244588

View attachment 244587
Congrats Seb! That’s a stunning spec! I was very tempted with the GT wheels myself. The gloss finish will benefit significantly with the new Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB) .....way less brake dust.

·
Registered
Current (2020 Boxster & 2020 Macan S) | Ordered (2022 Boxster GTS 4.0 & 2022 Macan GTS)
15 Posts
Congrats Seb! That’s a stunning spec! I was very tempted with the GT wheels myself. The gloss finish will benefit significantly with the new Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB) .....way less brake dust.
Thanks, mate. I’m actually more excited for your GT3. It will be a beast!

·
Registered
12,403 Posts
Gentian also looks stunning on the 992
View attachment 244589
It sure does . Both blues were considered but since the car is an outdoor car in South Florida it has to be a light color . I already have two dark color cars . Its tough here. I went black and forth with dolomite vs white and Gt silver on the back burner . Now its set at white . Gt silver took the lead over dolomite if I do a last minute shift .

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say - we're going to need pictures of these together next spring!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
interested to hear why folk are opting for the gloss black front grill?
Gloss will be a pain to keep swirl free but also find it really hard to choose between that and the matt black standard front grill.

Not seen many photos or any in real life obv. but worried the gloss black wont look great.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts