Porsche Macan Forum banner

Order Review - 2020 Macan Turbo

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jpieri4 
#1 ·
placeholder

#2 ·
On an ordered expensive vehicle...don't take less than 5% off MSRP, one additional year of free maintenance, and free all-season floor mats.

And expect to put a sizable, non-returnable deposit on the vehicle.

#3 ·
Agree on the 5% - I would recommend shopping your build around to a few dealers in your area and see who offers the best %. If you really want to work with Tyson's, tell them this is the best % you got and will go with you if you can match. That's what I did with mine in CA.

This was based on an S order. Not sure about % offered for Turbos as they are brand new.

Deposit is also negotiable (and refundable here in CA). I've heard anywhere between $1k to $5k, depending on build.

Stressful process but at the same time, enjoy it - you're ordering a Porsche!

#4 ·
Chad Pierce from Perimeter Porsche will give you 8.5%, guaranteed, and he has allocations. His number is 678-386-7601. I was going to use him, but I need an SUV for the winter and my local dealer has an allocation with a December delivery (I put a deposit down last December for the first Turbo allocation). Chad's next allocation was for delivery some time in January.

It would have cost me either $500 for open transport, or $750 for enclosed transport to Virginia Beach. Transport to northern VA should not be that much more.

I would look to get at least 7.5% from local dealer. Also, you need to find out if they have an allocation for you, and when it would be built/delivered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.