Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When looking at a 2019 Macan should I expect any discount off the list price? I hate haggling to buy a car but I have never had to pay list price on any car. Should I expect some kind of discount on a 2019 model in the fall as the 2020 will be coming out by then I expect.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you are ordering, expect to pay list price. You should be able to get floor mats and a trunk liner thrown in. As hinted above, you might get a discount on a car that is sitting on the lot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you are ordering, expect to pay list price. You should be able to get floor mats and a trunk liner thrown in. As hinted above, you might get a discount on a car that is sitting on the lot.
Corporate store might give you floor mats and $1000 off. But be careful of the dealer add ons.

·
Registered
9 Posts
pfaff has this dynamic pricing now. its pretty straight forward. Allegedly 2.2% on custom build and they don't charge the extra fees like other dealers. I think the other dealers are willing to play ball if you have this information on hand. Always room to negotiate. don't let them get away with "its a porsche" excuse

·
Registered
2020 Macan S Sapphire, Black, Steel Built 02/20
51 Posts
PCNT beat Pfaff in terms of discount and trade in value and no extra fees either for my deal on new build. Best to shop around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts