Porsche Macan Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
GTA dealers have no incentive to discount as they can sell all of the allocations that they get. I had bought a 2015 S after they were out for about 4 months. I got $500 off and free winter mats and that was the best that anyone was getting back then (many of us posted our experience here). I got the same deal last month on a 2019 S order, but cancelled it due to the delay. I am leasing a 2018 base Macan to tide me over as the pricing was excellent. Porsche is giving $1,500 off and the dealers are matching or doing a little better depending on options. 3.89% for 36 months and a 50% residual if you buy the maintenance plan. Pfaff told me that the would give $2,000 off an instock S without me even trying to negotiate.

I hate paying so close to MSRP for a new P-car, but right now, that is just what you have to do if you want one. I think it burns me more because I got 4% off my low option 2008 Cayenne when new and haven’t been able to come close to that until this new 2018.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Porsche is giving $1,500 off and the dealers are matching or doing a little better depending on options. 3.89% for 36 months and a 50% residual if you buy the maintenance plan. .
Is this for the 2019 Macan S or for the 2018 that you recently leased?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Right, that makes sense. For a 2019 one would expect no more than the free initial svc and winter mats from what I have seen thus far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Sorry guys this is OP. Someone else will have to head up this thread now. I've bought non-Porsche as we had a few ppl confirmed but 2 backed out a couple of months back which significantly reduced our negotiating power. I hear there is a delay now on Macan S so perhaps someone else would like to resurrect this thread and run with the negotiations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Sorry guys this is OP. Someone else will have to head up this thread now. I've bought non-Porsche as we had a few ppl confirmed but 2 backed out a couple of months back which significantly reduced our negotiating power. I hear there is a delay now on Macan S so perhaps someone else would like to resurrect this thread and run with the negotiations.
What did you get?
 
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Top