Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
How much work was taking off the front bumper? Did you have to Jack it up or just did it from the ground? How did you remove the wheel arch covers?
You can do it in the ground. No jack stands needed. You will need to move the wheels side to side to get to all the screws for the wheel liners. don't need to remove them. just unscrew them from the bumper. Take your time. It is not that hard.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You can do it in the ground. No jack stands needed. You will need to move the wheels side to side to get to all the screws for the wheel liners. don't need to remove them. just unscrew them from the bumper. Take your time. It is not that hard.
Okay great!! I have blow off valves on my Macan and I’m getting the same issue?? Normally this car can produce 15+psi by just tapping the accelerator, now I cannot even get more than 10psi when I gas it hard. I think one of the BOV is not closing properly. I didn’t want to pay a shop to do it! It’s such an easy instal but the lead up seems fiddly, a lot of screws and stuff. Thanks man! Hopefully I can record the process and upload it to YouTube as I don’t see any videos on there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Okay great!! I have blow off valves on my Macan and I’m getting the same issue?? Normally this car can produce 15+psi by just tapping the accelerator, now I cannot even get more than 10psi when I gas it hard. I think one of the BOV is not closing properly. I didn’t want to pay a shop to do it! It’s such an easy instal but the lead up seems fiddly, a lot of screws and stuff. Thanks man! Hopefully I can record the process and upload it to YouTube as I don’t see any videos on there.
That would be cool. I would get the upgrade valves from @[email protected]. Great company!

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
I think Flat 6’s intercooler install shows how to remove the front cover, thanks Jon !

·
Registered
69 Posts
That would be cool. I would get the upgrade valves from @[email protected]. Great company!
I’m running Turbosmart BOV. I’ve gone against the diverter valves just to try something different. Yeah Jon’s great! His helped me out so many times. He has a lot of great applications and his very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things online too! Well thanks man! Good to see people helping others out in this forum.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts