Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Macan S: Sapphire Blue exterior, Mojave Beige interior, 20" wheels, Premium Plus, and I added ACC based on several posts from this forum.

She showed up about 12 days ago from the good people at Porsche of Lincolnwood (aka Loeber Porsche) and transported down to Texas via Montway. Great experience all the way around.

Big thanks to Macan Forum and its members for all the excellent advice! I couldn't have done it without this place!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Congrats! You picked the fastest color :)

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition! I am so glad that everything worked out perfectly for you.

Have a wonderful time getting to know her

Reactions: philbert1

·
Registered
424 Posts
Funny story, I wanted to get my blue winter beater 2018 in gold, I even managed to get the order submitted, but Porsche bounced it back and said no gold for you.

The interesting thing was my dealer said they say that sometimes, but if you sit on the order, they may still build it. Well, no such luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny story, I wanted to get my blue winter beater 2018 in gold, I even managed to get the order submitted, but Porsche bounced it back and said no gold for you.

The interesting thing was my dealer said they say that sometimes, but if you sit on the order, they may still build it. Well, no such luck.
Sorry to hear that Glock:(

I searched high & low for this color combo, but I just couldn't find it anywhere in the US. Most of the Sapphires have the black interior, and the ones that don't seem to have Agate Grey. I found one online with the white interior, and that combo looked really, really great! But I was super-paranoid about trying to keep it clean LOL.

·
Registered
239 Posts
2021 Macan S: Sapphire Blue exterior, Mojave Beige interior, 20" wheels, Premium Plus, and I added ACC based on several posts from this forum.

She showed up about 12 days ago from the good people at Porsche of Lincolnwood (aka Loeber Porsche) and transported down to Texas via Montway. Great experience all the way around.

Big thanks to Macan Forum and its members for all the excellent advice! I couldn't have done it without this place!

View attachment 241457
Nice car! Congrats; Loeber/Lincolnwood is my dealership, hopefully they made you a good deal. Ironic that your car’s POE was Houston, traveled up to Chicago and now back to you in Texas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice car! Congrats; Loeber/Lincolnwood is my dealership, hopefully they made you a good deal. Ironic that your car’s POE was Houston, traveled up to Chicago and now back to you in Texas.
Thanks. I really enjoyed working with Loeber/Lincolnwood. It was a good experience.

I didn't realize my Macan's POE was Houston. So I'm glad she got to see a bit of the country before coming to her new home! ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on your new ride @philbert1 love the color and interior (I'm bias) as mine is coming end of this month and looks exactly like yours. Enjoy and safe rides.

AP

·
Registered
944 Posts
Great looking car. Porsche Australia just got rid of Lava orange for new cayenne builds ! I think they waste 2 extra colours with metallic white and black as they look very similar to the non-metallic vesions.

·
Registered
35 Posts

View attachment 241457
Nice! I just ordered a GTS from Dave P and Charles Tran at Loeber Porsche in Lincolnwood and can't wait for it to be built. Doing PEC delivery which should be a blast! Yours is beautiful! Here's my build - I welcome any input on what to add / drop as my lock date is still a few days away! Congrats on the car! The Porsche Code

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nice! I just ordered a GTS from Dave P and Charles Tran at Loeber Porsche in Lincolnwood and can't wait for it to be built. Doing PEC delivery which should be a blast! Yours is beautiful! Here's my build - I welcome any input on what to add / drop as my lock date is still a few days away! Congrats on the car! The Porsche Code

I think you would be happier with the GTS Exclusive Black Aluminum interior trim instead of the Gloss Black. Gloss Black equals many smudges..... Other than that, your build is pretty much like mine. I added the Cargo Management System "just because". I opted for the 21" Spyders instead of the standard GTS 20" Black Spyders.

Reactions: philbert1

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think you would be happier with the GTS Exclusive Black Aluminum interior trim instead of the Gloss Black. Gloss Black equals many smudges..... Other than that, your build is pretty much like mine. I added the Cargo Management System "just because". I opted for the 21" Spyders instead of the standard GTS 20" Black Spyders.
Thanks for the reply!! How do the 21' wheels feel compared to the 20'? Been wondering about that. Thanks also for the suggestion the black aluminum interior. Hadn't thought of that. But to the configuration I go. That thing is addictive.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thanks for the reply!! How do the 21' wheels feel compared to the 20'? Been wondering about that. Thanks also for the suggestion the black aluminum interior. Hadn't thought of that. But to the configuration I go. That thing is addictive.
Well, the GTS has Air Suspension, so I can't really make any comment. I went with the 21" because that was the only "Spyder" that was offered. I just think the Black Wheels have "jumped the shark". They are everywhere nowadays.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts