Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just signed up for my Macan Forum account w00t! Was deciding on a new Audi or Porsche and just
signed up for the Audi Club of NA. I was holding out to hit the six months membership minimum
to get my Audi Club of NA discount on a new Audi. Alas decided to go with a Macan which is my first Porsche
double w00t (and there goes my $39 membership to Audi Club NA)...

Outgoing:
2018 Audi S4 Prestige [April 2017]. Replaced my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Missed the SUV
but not Jeep. When I was shopping for my SRT Jeep, I had the Macan Turbo on the shortlist but
was too much scrilla. I should have just gotten the Macan would have lost less money than the Jeep and
prob would have still had the Macan. Oh well, I get my 2020!

Incoming:
2020 Macan Turbo in Sapphire Blue

Trimmings:
  • 21" 911 Turbo Wheels.
  • Full Black Leather
  • 14 Way Seats
  • Premium Package Plus
    • All that stuff that goes in there...
  • Window Trim in High Gloss Black
  • Trailer Hitch
  • Air Suspension with PASM
  • LED Matrix Headlights
  • Thermally & Noise Insulated Glass
  • Park Assist
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Seat Heating Front + Rear
  • Sunblind for Rear Side Windows
  • Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
  • Aluminum Gear Selector
  • Illuminated Aluminum Door-Sill Guards
  • Burmester YES!
Super excited! I forgoed the Sport Chrono Package, Torque Vectoring Differential, and PEC (I even live in ATL ha!). I have that sport diffs on my
Audi and I never drive my car anywhere close to the limit. I am usually stuck in traffic blasting music to/from the airport so this is perfect.

Sales Things:
Approximately April 2020 delivery date. Since mine was over 100k, the dealership wanted a 10% deposit which I paid.
MSRP for now.

Cheers!

-GTSX

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Congrats, you won't regret getting Burmester and smart combination with the insulated glass. The downside of it is that you don't want to get out of your car when you arrive at your destination... Other options look really good as well, the new carbon fiber trim looks so good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love it, great build, now I want one too. I sold my Macan GTS after three years to shake things up, got an Audi S4 that is excellent, but aching to get a Macan again. Just have not decided yet if I should get a used Turbo PP or hold out for the new Turbo. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not too late to get that PEC delivery- it’s so worth it! It’s a fabulous day with a tour of the museum...I saw the remodel shop, amazing! Lunch an laps on the track. Call your salesperson, you won’t regret it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not too late to get that PEC delivery- it’s so worth it! It’s a fabulous day with a tour of the museum...I saw the remodel shop, amazing! Lunch an laps on the track. Call your salesperson, you won’t regret it!
Thanks for the advice will see what that takes :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love it, great build, now I want one too. I sold my Macan GTS after three years to shake things up, got an Audi S4 that is excellent, but aching to get a Macan again. Just have not decided yet if I should get a used Turbo PP or hold out for the new Turbo. Thoughts anyone?
Sweet from S4 to Macan, we are like twins!

I'll let you know for sure. Might be a minute until mine comes in [EPA pending and all that jazz].

This is my second S4, before my SRT had a 2013 S4 Prestige. My pair of S4s are my favorite cars.

If I decided to keep a car, I would have gotten an RS5 Sportback. TBH, the interiors are so similar they are the same design platform as my S4 is current still. Liked the engine in the RS5, now most of the engine ended up in the Macan Turbo.

I am a big dude, 6'5 and 290lbs, I bump my head in the Sportback getting in and out. My partner she has a 2018 Macan Base and I slide right in and out and super comfy. I got my 2018 S4 with the warm weather package [non-sport seats] and also easy to slide in and out.

Cheers!

-GTSX

·
Registered
9 Posts
All right, please keep me posted, that delay on the new Turbos is painful...:)

Sweet from S4 to Macan, we are like twins!

I'll let you know for sure. Might be a minute until mine comes in [EPA pending and all that jazz].

This is my second S4, before my SRT had a 2013 S4 Prestige. My pair of S4s are my favorite cars.

If I decided to keep a car, I would have gotten an RS5 Sportback. TBH, the interiors are so similar they are the same design platform as my S4 is current still. Liked the engine in the RS5, now most of the engine ended up in the Macan Turbo.

I am a big dude, 6'5 and 290lbs, I bump my head in the Sportback getting in and out. My partner she has a 2018 Macan Base and I slide right in and out and super comfy. I got my 2018 S4 with the warm weather package [non-sport seats] and also easy to slide in and out.

Cheers!

-GTSX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts