Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Great group here. Thanks for taking the time to answer a decent amount of presale questions. After analyzing all the performance SUV options out there I was really down to Tesla Model X, Jeep Trackhawk and the Macan. Model X is stunning, the sound system and performance is remarkable. I do need to road trip at times so that seemed like it may be a problem. Was driving JGC Overland which had treated me well, but the Trackhawk doesn’t feel like a 100k car. Even drove 2020 Macan S and it was just OK.

Fast forward to Friday. I had already seen this car once on a whim, and stopped in to see a different CPO car. It was raining so I had them dry both cars off in the service bay and the paint on this car just spoke to me. As did the interior.....clean as can be. Took it for a ride and any of the perceived lag I was sensing in the newer S model cars was gone the moment sport came on. My mind immediately went to “man I’m gonna need snow tires ASAP because I’m not leaving without this car”.

Anyway, here it is: 2017 GTS, PTS Brewster Green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
Very nice choice ! How many miles were on the car? Drive it in the best of health . The GTS is a great vehicle and I like the grayish hue to this paint to sample .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats!!

Love my GTS.
Hope you will equally enjoy yours as well.

Will you be hauling bike around?

For sure. Hitch was a must as I just bought a platform rack and a new Top Fuel 8 this past summer. If I didn’t ride I’d likely be in an M3 or maybe Model S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just noticed the license plate frame, I’ve seen more PTS at the Exchange than any other dealer. I’ve seen another Brewster Green Macan in Glencoe and it was stunning. I originally thought it was BRG, wonder if it’s the same one or your evil twin?

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Brewster Green looks great on your GTS. Enjoy it in good health.

2nd time in a week I've see a Brewster Green Porsche delivered. First one was a new Speedster which also looked spectacular. Things seem to come in 3s, who's next?!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just noticed the license plate frame, I’ve seen more PTS at the Exchange than any other dealer. I’ve seen another Brewster Green Macan in Glencoe and it was stunning. I originally thought it was BRG, wonder if it’s the same one or your evil twin?
Could have been just traded in. Car was purchased new there and stayed local. I think with the big jump in PTS pricing this will be less and less common.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts