Porsche Macan Forum banner

241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Perhaps it was your previous GTS that left the spots?
Thanks for wishful thinking but nope, the floor was clean of spots and the spots are still wet, not dried. Before I brought the new one home I used my leaf blower to blow out all three bays to make the garage nice and clean for the new member to the family.

Reactions: 95B3.6

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
GTS has air suspension correct ? Put in in stilt mode and shine a Flashlight at the front cover area.....look for wetness.....take a stick or something with a rag and tap it......

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for wishful thinking but nope, the floor was clean of spots and the spots are still wet, not dried. Before I brought the new one home I used my leaf blower to blow out all three bays to make the garage nice and clean for the new member to the family.
Welcome to Porsche world! I didn't even have to copy/paste the image below, it was already in my buffer.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
@Miken I know it must suck seeing your car this way but i am loving seeing the pictures

·
Registered
2017 Macan S, Sport Exhaust, Cobb, Flat6 Airfilters, DV
82 Posts
Yes it does. My wife calls it my girlfriend. At least it is under warranty and is getting fixed the right way. Hopefully no more issues after this. I'll post more pix today.

·
Registered
2017 Macan S, Sport Exhaust, Cobb, Flat6 Airfilters, DV
82 Posts
I had a 15 S and it leaked outside the warranty. traded it for a17 S and the leak happened again. Two for two. Better get my mega millions ticket today.

·
Super Moderator
9,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Thats enough of ot in this thread. This is a sticky. Post 1 says

Please keep this thread strictly just reporting on if you have an oil leak problem, and only if you have a confirmed problem. That's why the thread is stickied, to document actual data, not as a general complaint thread. Don't post your car is OK. Don't post you want to complain about the quality of the cars or other complaints. Don't clutter it up with other comments. Don't add other complaints. This list is only about leaking oil

ot posts moved to Oil leak anyone?. any more ot posts will be deleted without being moved.

241 - 250 of 250 Posts