Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent for completing your winter set, or an upgraded wheel.
Selling a complete set of Porsche OEM 19" Turbo Design Wheels and tire package

Includes:

• Wheels
    • Tires
    • TPMS
    • Center Caps with Colored Crests
A nice upgrade over the 18" Wheels, or perfect for use as a Winter set... yes, unfortunately, it's time to start thinking about the snow flying in just a couple months...

These were produced by BBS, and have the following part numbers and specs:
Front:8x19 et21 Part # 95B.601.025.BB
Rear: 9x19 et21 Part # 95B.601.025.BC

Tires are Continental Procontact TX All-Seasons. one rear is nearly brand new, the other is pretty decent. As for the fronts, one is okay, and the other will need replacement before the others (can still be used in the meantime). Inside treads are slightly more worn than the others (as noted by the dual tread measurements below), consistent with higher tire pressures that I've commonly seen on dealership cars.

Tread Depth:
Front 235/55/ R 19: One is 5-6/32", The other is 3-4/32".
Rear: 255/50 R 19. One is 6-7/32", The other is ~9/32".

To the best of my knowledge, the wheels are straight and true, free of any cracks or bends, and the tires are balanced.

Cosmetically, they look good, but are not perfect, No curbing, and just a couple scratches here and there. I do suspect that at least two have been refinished at one point in time due to a couple areas where I have noticed clear coat had chipped away as noted in the photos. As for the colors themselves, they are all uniform as far as I can tell, and I cannot seem to differentiate which is which, when viewing all four from straight on.

Wheel 1 (Rear): No notable blemishes

Wheel 2 (front): I suspect this one had been refinished at some point. Has some scratches, and has spots of clear coat starting to chip near the center cap, and on the inside barrel. Also has one minor chip along the rim.

Wheel 3 (Front): No notable blemishes

Wheel 4 (Rear): Also suspected to be refinished. Has a section about the length of my pen, where the clearcoat has chipped away/ I tried to photograph the extent of this chipping from multiple angles and lighting. This can also be seen from the 12:00 and 2:00 position of the wheel in the first photo below.. No other damages that I could notice.

Sizes and BBS Stamping.

Price:

$1,150 Shipped and fully insured. Price reflects cosmetic condition, and tire tread.

-or

$850 Local Pickup in Rochester, NY (Western NY)

Option: For an additional $600, I can have them professionally refinished and powdercoated to look brand new in just about any desired color.

PayPal only. Prefer Family/Friends, or add 3% (~$38) to cover fees. I'm happy to provide references from other high-dollar transactions on this forum.

PM with any inquiries. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Making it even more ridiculously low! - $1,150 Shipped anywhere in continental US, or $850 Local pickup in Rochester NY. Price is now firm,

Someone will be needing these in the next couple months when snow starts flying and their nice 20s or 21's have to be put in storage.

Tire Rack currently has the appropriate 19" Bridgestone Blizzak Winter Tires (my personal favorite winter tire that I've used on multiple vehicles) available for less than $700 for a full set: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Blizzak+DM-V2&frontTire=355TR9DMV2XL&rearTire=55TR9DMV2XL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Porsche&autoYear=2015&autoModel=Macan Turbo&autoModClar=

1 - 3 of 3 Posts