Porsche Macan Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

· Premium Member
22 Posts
I think I found a solution for the wires. I have the cargo management system installed. There's just enough room to hide the wires as shown below. (The wires aren't completely tucked in; I just wanted to see if it would work).

I also think I'm going to strap the batteries to the spare tire instead of to the subwoofer. I'm concerned about the impact to the subwoofer and to the batteries if they are strapped together.

· Registered
Macan S 2023
12 Posts

· Registered
717 Posts
This looks great. How did you pop out the conduit entrance/exits? And then did you need to remove the Grey trim panel on the glass to get the wire out to camera?
Just pull on the rubber housing/seal and it pops right off. You can use zip ties to fish/pull the wires through. You don't have to pop off the grey trim panel luckily, you can just shove it through with your hand or attach the cable to the end of a wire hanger to push it through. It's pretty easy once you're actually doing it.

· Registered
Macan S 2023
12 Posts
Just pull on the rubber housing/seal and it pops right off. You can use zip ties to fish/pull the wires through. You don't have to pop off the grey trim panel luckily, you can just shove it through with your hand or attach the cable to the end of a wire hanger to push it through. It's pretty easy once you're actually doing it.

Thank you, Daya. I will try it over the weekend.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts