Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,526 Posts
That's why avoid parking close to anyone when in the US.
Impossible. Read many threads here. Nice cars are a magnet for yahoos. No matter how far you park, there will always be a moron that parks his/her piece of 💩 next to it. It happens to me all the time.

· Registered
2021 Macan
14 Posts
Impossible. Read many threads here. Nice cars are a magnet for yahoos. No matter how far you park, there will always be a moron that parks his/her piece of next to it. It happens to me all the time.
Came here just to say the same thing. Since I got my Macan, even at the garage at work, I park furthest away from everyone, no other cars around me when I arrive.

When I come back to the car either to go to lunch or to go home, at least one car is parked on either side of mine. Sometimes it's more than one, other times it's just mine and that one other car there and the rest of the row is completely empty.

· Registered
‘22 Macan S Chalk, 17 911 Cab 4 Graphite Blue
33 Posts
Like some others, in retail store parking lots, I park far away, but to make sure no one sneaks in and parks a few feet from me, I take up two spots. Yep, I’m that guy! However, respectfully, I’m way at the end of the lot where nobody is and there’s plenty of parking between me and the entrance of the building. So when I come out, I don’t care if someone is parked in the vicinity, I never fret.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts