Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a setting I’m missing? When I unlock my 2017 Macan and lock door, no sound is made unlike my 2015 Macan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 16 chirps on lock only.
Same with my 2016, and sometimes I have to press the lock button twice for a chirp even though I can hear the door locks activate.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is there a setting I’m missing? When I unlock my 2017 Macan and lock door, no sound is made unlike my 2015 Macan.
Hmm... On my '18 Turbo PP, when I lock it beeps twice. When I unlock it, no sound. This is with using the keyfob and with keyless entry. I'll see if I can find a setting somewhere.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'd have that checked out at the shop. No chirp can mean anything from a faulty locking sound module (my 718 had that) to anti theft system not activating/faulty...or a number of other things. In short - no chirp on locking - no good.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Are your alarm indicator lights flashing when you lock the door?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Same on my 17 TT, Put my finger on the driver handle to lock, sometmes 2 chirps, 1 chirp, no chirp. Mirrors always retract and lock indicator always flashes

Not sure why inconsistent chirps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are your alarm indicator lights flashing when you lock the door?
Yeah. Rear lights flash. Probably just a faulty module or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
vandit
Porsche Macan Forum
Thank you for your interest in MacanForum.com. We’re a forum community dedicated to Porsche Macan SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing