Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
466 Posts
Love the NBM. Like the interior contrast as well. I’d make fun of the number of water bottles, but it’s dry out there in Utah! Congrats on the purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
My 2016 Turbo was Dark Blue Metallic & had that interior. Same wheels, too. Loved that color combo. Dang it.

Drive it in good health!

Reactions: mdubya and amax

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beautiful color combo. I test drove and tried to buy the same only to find out the car had already been sold. Good luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all!

I am really digging my choice with the Night Blue Metallic and Mojave Beige full leather.

Here’s the Porsche configurator code of the build: PM9QYVZ5

I’ve been driving a lot to ski resorts in Idaho and Utah so far. Looking forward to more adventures and really getting to know the car! I have a lot of reading to do. Hard to read when I want to do things everyday!:D

First time Porsche owner and man these are nice vehicles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So nice I'm giving you two Likes! Are you planning to purchase winter tires for those trips to the ski areas?
Thank you! 🙏

I got the summer tires that it came with put into storage at the dealership and also had them put on a set of Pirelli Scorpion winter tires. It‘s a beast in the snow! Only had one deep powder day so far this year that I’ve been able to drive it in but it was awesome!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Thank you! 🙏

I got the summer tires that it came with put into storage at the dealership and also had them put on a set of Pirelli Scorpion winter tires. It‘s a beast in the snow! Only had one deep powder day so far this year that I’ve been able to drive it in but it was awesome!
I'm sure you'll get plenty of additional opportunities before the ski season comes to an end. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2019 Macan Base, Premium Plus, 19" Turbo wheels
160 Posts
Love it! Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Congratulations you have created a fabulous looking GTS.

Reactions: amax
1 - 15 of 15 Posts