Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, looking forward to locking in my build for an S in the coming weeks for April/May. Really enjoy reading everyone's different thoughts and preferences. My most recent build code is PNPLUIN4. Please let me know what you think!

Jeff

·
Registered
2022 Macan Base Miami Blue (On order)
125 Posts
Congrats! Your build is very visually appealing. I’ve seen a lot of negative comments on the phone charging compartment so you might want to save the money on that option. I’m not normally a fan of the black door handles but it seems to work with the painted side blades and running boards. The downside is the cost of those changes. Personally, I would leave the door handles and side blades as stock and delete the running boards to save some money. The clear taillights change the look very little in my opinion so are not worth it to me. Love many of the choices such as the premium plus package, 18 way seats, black window trim and sport exhaust. Your colour scheme works really well too! Just maybe consider switching the interior trim to brushed aluminum for $0 as the gloss black will scratch and smudge easily.

Reactions: jwallis26

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'll try and read up on the phone charger, but I currently have an Audi A4 and love the wireless charging pad. What's not to like?

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
338 Posts
Nice spec - I have also read somewhere the runningboards tend to soil your pants when getting in and out, so not a popular option. I’d suggest looking at getting the front and rear facsias painted in body colour. Makes a real difference on lighter coloured cars and makes it look more premuim. As others will tell you, you are getting close to GTS money here With a few items standard on the GTS. Suggest you test your spec on GTS and see if its not worthwhile going for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I love the look of the running boards, but I hear your point. I also was thinking of the GTS given the price, so we shall see

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks! I'll try and read up on the phone charger, but I currently have an Audi A4 and love the wireless charging pad. What's not to like?
One of the issues I have read is overheating because it’s in an enclosed compartment.

Reactions: jwallis26

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice spec - I have also read somewhere the runningboards tend to soil your pants when getting in and out, so not a popular option. I’d suggest looking at getting the front and rear facsias painted in body colour. Makes a real difference on lighter coloured cars and makes it look more premuim. As others will tell you, you are getting close to GTS money here With a few items standard on the GTS. Suggest you test your spec on GTS and see if its not worthwhile going for it.
I think you just might have convinced me of the fascias without the running boards. I briefly started building a GTS and it's going to get out of hand real quick. Thinking this code may be it:

PN3TJXJ3

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think you just might have convinced me of the fascias without the running boards. I briefly started building a GTS and it's going to get out of hand real quick. Thinking this code may be it:

PN3TJXJ3
Looking even better; well done!

·
Registered
20 Posts

PN3TJXJ3
Much better with the painted lower trim. My build has them as well. But, you went large with the gloss black version. Nice!

Hmmm…you sure you can’t make the GTS work for you without getting out of hand? Also, Race Tex steering wheel, I hope you don’t have sweaty palms as they can get gunked-up over time. I dig the look and feel but yeah, I got sweaty palms. Haha!

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts