Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought a 2018 Macan base with premium package about 6 months ago. Wonderful driving car. Already have a 911 turbo so not new to
porsche. Just wanted to share my recently installed after market CF spoiler...from China with love. Very well made and makes the car sportier looking. Also added eBay sourced mud flaps...installed without drilling. I read on the forum that some folks don't like the mud flaps; I love them. Next will likely be a lower front spoiler. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
First, congratulations and welcome. Any chance you can take a pic from the side to show the spoiler better? Again, welcome.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
My wife bought a 2018 Macan base with premium package about 6 months ago. Wonderful driving car. Already have a 911 turbo so not new to
porsche. Just wanted to share my recently installed after market CF spoiler...from China with love. Very well made and makes the car sportier looking. Also added eBay sourced mud flaps...installed without drilling. I read on the forum that some folks don't like the mud flaps; I love them. Next will likely be a lower front spoiler. Cheers.
does the spoiler come in BLACK? much thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does the spoiler come in BLACK? much thanks.
I’ve seen one in black plastic on eBay from the Czech republic. All the ones from China or Taiwan are carbon fiber. I’m sure they’re easy to paint. Here’s a link to one. I got mine through AliExpress.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First, congratulations and welcome. Any chance you can take a pic from the side to show the spoiler better? Again, welcome.
Thanks. Here you go. Wife has car now, but previous pics. One showing before and after. Another showing side view.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Thank You

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome. The mud flaps are just not my style, we all have different tastes. The spoiler now is different, it is DOPE, I think i will put one my 2018 GTS. Did you install the spoiler yourself ?

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
538 Posts
Welcome. The mud flaps are just not my style, we all have different tastes. The spoiler now is different, it is DOPE, I think i will put one my 2018 GTS. Did you install the spoiler yourself ?
Mud flaps aren’t about looks, they are just a necessity to save the paint in cold wet climates. :/

Theres another thread about this spoiler and it just sticks on with 3m tape.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, comes with tape. Heated the tape with hair dryer before sticking on. It’s rock solid after setting .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts