Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Porsche and this forum. Wanted to post first sight of delivery of my CPO 2017 macan GTS, 17,350 miles. Was delivered in a closed trailer and definitely glad I spent the extra $400 to protect it. It looks perfect to me, and am very excited.

volcano grey metallic
Sport chrono
All Black leather
RS spider wheels

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
New to Porsche and this forum. Wanted to post first sight of delivery of my CPO 2017 macan GTS, 17,350 miles. Was delivered in a closed trailer and definitely glad I spent the extra $400 to protect it. It looks perfect to me, and am very excited.

volcano grey metallic
Sport chrono
All Black leather
RS spider wheels

View attachment 230306
Nice and shiney. If you might please add a general location on your VADKY

·
Registered
309 Posts

volcano grey metallic
Sport chrono
All Black leather
RS spider wheels

View attachment 230306
Congratulations! Very stealth indeed! Enjoy in great health!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I see it does not have a sun roof and rails, same as mine. We have the lowest COG GTS! Enjoy it as I do since bought new.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome! Great looking ride. You're going to love driving the GTS! That Volcano Grey Metallic color looks different in every light condition. It's like a different paint job every time you look at it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all, really loving it so far!
I will update my profile once I figure out how, but this is an awesome community!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks all, really loving it so far!
I will update my profile once I figure out how, but this is an awesome community!
Welcome to the M family with the VG color. Now you need to get rid of that ugly orange color side marker. The tinted ones work best on my VG color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts