Porsche Macan Forum banner

New to Me - 2018 Macan GTS CPO

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Tasteful Donuts 
#1 ·
New to me, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS. Carmine red with the black leather interior. Less than 5k on the odometer when I bought it, and a blast to drive so far. Looking forward to learning more about the car and the community.
Tire Wheel Automotive design Automotive tire Alloy wheel

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! Loving it so far! Debating on getting the Cobb accessport or just giving it a little more time to get more familiar with the car. Had an Subaru WRX STI before and the accessport was almost a must have for the vehicle. Based on several of the reviews and feedback in the forum, sounds like the same for this vehicle. Any other owner input is welcome!

#6 ·
Very well done! Welcome.

Reactions: Pacheckers
#7 ·
Congratulations! Love the color combo!

May I suggest a nice aftermarket exhaust (AWE Touring, MBRP, or Akrapovic) to improve acoustics :)

Reactions: Pacheckers
#12 ·
Geeez!!! What a find! My ‘17 GTS had 33K on the clock when I bought her.... she still makes me smile. (Excellent color choice might I add.)

Sorry to be the one who pushes you in the wrong direction, but yes, the Cobb AP is soooo worth it on the 1st Gen GTS. I’m running it with a custom tune as well.

Enjoy it regardless! Welcome to the club. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.