Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Macan Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Hi
I've been lurking here for a few months trying to find the right lightly used GTS and soaking up some of the knowledge here. First time Porsche owner coming from a few BMW leases. Man, these things drive nice.
I had my heart set on a 2017 GTS at my local dealer with CPO then they refused sale after I left a deposit because they found an oil leak. Ended up pulling the trigger on a 2016 turbo in Agate grey metallic and some carbon trim with 50k miles and good maintenance history via carvana (gasp.) The process was pretty smooth, and vehicle checked out just needing an alignment.

Vin details:
Price:​
$87,760.00​
Exterior:​
Agate Grey Metallic​
Interior:​
Leather Interior in Agate Grey​
BASE​
Macan Turbo​
1NP​
Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest​
3S5​
Roof Rails in Black​
5MH​
Carbon Fiber Interior Package​
6H3​
Carbon Fiber Side Blades​
7M8​
Door-Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated​
7X8​
ParkAssist (Front and Rear) with Reversing Camera​
9JB​
Smoking Package​
CY3​
20" RS Spyder Design Wheels​
G1D​
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)​
N0​
Agate Grey Metallic​
PJ4​
Premium Package Plus​
Q1J​
Adaptive Sport Seats (18-way) incl. Memory Package​
QJ4​
Window Trim in Black (High-Gloss)​
QR5​
Sport Chrono Package​
VL​
Leather Interior in Agate Grey​

I did a few quick cosmetic things (below), and I'm waiting for parts to show up to add MBRP exhaust, H&R adjustable springs, 10mm + 12mm Rennline wheel spacers and bolts, flat6 open intakes + BMC air filters, and a sub replacement. (I'll likely swap the tweeters later when I work up the nerve to pop the A pillars) This car needs ceramic tints on the front doors and windshield. I also see a Cobb tune in my future.

After driving several GTS models this turbo feels too tall, so its gotta drop. Here's how she sits as obtained. Carvana was nice enough to give me new rubber, but those bastards put front spec tires on the rear wheels ignoring the offset. I'm going to fix that. It was equipped with 4x Michelin Lattitude Toup HP 265/45/R20s.

Step one - side markers.

Step 1.5 - Plastidip the rear badge

·
Registered
2017 Macan Turbo
27 Posts
Beautiful ride and I like the plan!

Reactions: tako-gts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice and like where you're going with the mods.

Have you tried launch control yet? A totally unneeded feature and most likely included only to scare your better half. But a hoot to use if you're a hoon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
awesome! you have convinced me to plastidip my porsche logo . ill be doing it tonight after work! love doing mods

·
Registered
2016 Macan Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome! you have convinced me to plastidip my porsche logo . ill be doing it tonight after work! love doing mods
I forgot to add pull tape in-between the logo holes, but a small plastic pry tool was effective at removing them. Learn from my mistake and save a few minutes of time.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks great, especially with your black volcano grey on black wheel combo. All "murdered out" as the kids would say.
Thanks. Yeah I said that to my wife. And she was like wtf is wrong w you hahah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts